2012년 1월 12일 목요일

Wacky Web Tales!

The Mummy
We thought our trip to the museum would be boring, but we were wrong. After we handed our phones to Indiana Johns at the door, we were led into the museum's Bathroom. The first things I noticed were the mummy cases against the mummy. Why were there mummy cases in the Bathroom?
While we waited for our guide, Mr. Garrioch told us how the pharaohs always placed a large cat in their mummy cases to protect them from intruders. John and I got a littlesmelly hearing this. There were, after all, 986244175563476547254777388264983mummy cases in the room with us.
Suddenly we heard a(n) jumping sound coming from inside one of the mummy cases. “Fantastic!!” John and I screamed at the same time.
“Nothing to worry about,” said Mr. Garrioch calmly. “I'm sure it's just the wind.” Just then one of the mummy cases crawled open. Out jumped an enormous cat covered withapple. Just as I was about to run from the room, the cat threw off the apple and howled, “April Fools!” It was Mr. Lee!
We had forgotten that it was April first, but I guess Mr. Garrioch and Mr. Lee had not.


If you want to write your own click on this!!>> Wacky Web Tales

댓글 1개: