2012년 1월 17일 화요일




This movie is about two monks (one is the master and the other is junior)
They live in a floating temple. One day, the ,aster monk saw the boy playing with animals' lives. The boy tied a rock on the animals. He decided to punish him by doing the same thing to the boy and told him that we could only get it off if he finds all the animals  and let them free. Unfortunately, only one of them survived....

I had nearly the same experience as him. One day, I went to the beach with my cousins. We caught a crab so I hung a rope around it and swung it around and around. While, I was swinging it, the rope got loosen and the crab flew to my mom. She screamed and was really mad at me. She took my phone and never gave it back until I got A on my test. It was good that she didn't use 'An eye for eye' punishment because otherwise, I would've been thrown by my mom.

Also, I had another experience. Well....this case, I didn't cause the problem, but I punished. My friend was playing with a soccer ball and saw me walking by. He threw the ball at me and it hit my head. I was really angry that I picked up the ball and threw it really hard at him. The funny thing was, it hit exactly the spot I got hit. So, I was satisfied with my aiming skill.

(This isn't the actual one. I couldn't save it so I published it)

댓글 1개:

  1. Your mom would have to be pretty strong to tie you to a rope and swing you around! Good writing. Very clear sentences, and nice analysis of the movie.

    답글삭제