2012년 1월 10일 화요일

Chain Writing

If I could go back in time, I would meet Hitler and ask him why he occurred the war. Because none of the books that I know actually talks about the reason. Also, I would meet my best friend in my prep school.

If I do meet Hitler, I would start off the conversation by saying 'Hey! I'm a Jewish man!' And then they would take me to concentration camp where Anne Frank is in. Then, I would give her the aspirin I brought so she lives and her father doesn't earn so much $ from her.

Of course, Anne Frank and her father wouldn't feel pain anymore but I will do it anyway. I'll wear gas mask secretly, I prepared earlier. Then, I will earn money by acting like a beggar or learn the basic skills of German.

Also, if I meet Hitler, I would first try to dethrone Hitler with spies which I hired by using the money I brought from the present. I would also bring many history books to understand his plan. I would use my spies to divide his team and army and free the Jewish people.

Then, with money from the present, I would give Jews shelters, buy bread and milk, decent clothes, and I would give poor people money. Then I would secretly call my spies and make them learn more about Hitler. Meanwhile, I will secretly take the document of the Hitler and burn it to make Hitler angry.

댓글 1개:

  1. This almost sounds like a movie idea. Going back in time to mess up Hitler's plan is something many people think about. Good work.

    답글삭제